The BasX A-500 is a five channel power amplifier, combining classical audiophile amplifier architecture. This is all based on a heavy-duty linear power supply, and a carefully designed high current, short signal path, Class A/B output stage – with advanced, microprocessor-controlled monitoring and protection circuitry, to deliver superb sound quality at a truly reasonable price.
The BasX A-500 is built to last, with a heavy duty steel chassis, solid milled aluminium faceplate, and high-quality parts and construction. The speaker outputs are heavy duty five-way insulated binding posts that work equally well with bare wire, banana plugs, or spade lugs. Combine the BasX A-500 with the Bas-X MC700 processor at heart of a great home theatre system; use it to upgrade the amplifier section of your AVR, or to run the surround speakers in a big home theatre system. We guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
- 80 watts RMS per channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD < 0.1%; into 8 Ohms all channels driven
- Wide band with low noise design
- Heavy steel 2RU chassis with milled aluminium face
- Remote trigger input and output
- 110 watts per channel @ 8 ohms (190 watts per channel @ 4 ohms) two channels driven
- Amazing sounding Class A/B output stage
- Heavy duty linear power supply
- Heavy duty insulated five-way speaker binding posts
- Dimensions (W x H x D) mm: 432 x 102 x 394 (not including connectors)