The BasX A-700 features great sounding high-current short signal path Class A/B amplifier modules, a trigger input and output, industry standard unbalanced audio inputs and a heavy duty linear power supply. It also includes audiophile-quality fault protection that’s completely transparent in normal operation, yet protects the A-700 and your other equipment from common fault conditions.
The BasX A-700 is built to last, with a solid milled aluminium faceplate, high-quality parts and construction throughout and a heavy duty steel chassis. The speaker outputs are heavy duty five-way insulated binding posts that work equally well with bare wire, banana plugs, or spade lugs. Combine it with a surround sound processor like the Emotiva MC-700 at the heart of a great home theatre system, use it to upgrade the amplifier section of your AVR or to run the surround speakers in a big home theatre system. You won’t be disappointed.
- 110 watts per channel @ 8 ohms (210 watts per channel @ 4 ohms) two channels driven
- 80 watts per channel @ 8 ohms all channels driven
- Great sounding Class A/B output stage
- Heavy duty linear power supply
- Heavy steel 2RU chassis with milled aluminum faceplate
- Heavy duty insulated five-way speaker binding posts
- Remote trigger input and output
- Dimensions (W x H x D) mm: 432 x 102 x 394 (not including connectors)