The BasX A-800 provides eight separate channels of amplification, which can be used as eight separate channels, or as four stereo pairs, or as four bridged channels, each capable of delivering higher power. A pair of stereo bus inputs can be used to send the same source signal to each pair of channels, or each channel can be fed with its own individual input signal. Flexible triggering options allow the BasX A-800 to be turned on manually, or by a trigger signal from your processor or preamp, or configured to turn on automatically when it senses an audio input. The BasX A-800 is perfect for running multiple pairs of speakers in different locations or rooms, and can provide plenty of great sounding power to run up to four separate pairs of in-ceiling or in-wall speakers in up to four different zones.
- 50 watts per channel @ 8 ohms (80 watts per channel @ 4 ohms) two channels driven
- 35 watts per channel @ 8 ohms (50 watts per channel @ 4 ohms) all channels driven
- Heavy duty linear power supply
- Bridgeable outputs – each pair of amplifier channels can be independently configured to act as two separate channels, or bridged into a single higher-powered channel.
- Automatic power switching – lets you configure the BasX A-800 for manual operation, or to be turned on by a trigger input, or when it senses an audio signal on any of its inputs.
- Heavy duty insulated five-way speaker binding posts
- Great sounding Class A/B output stage
- Eight fully independent amplifier channels
- Flexible input options – allow each pair of channels on the BasX A-800 to receive its input signal from its own independent input, or from the stereo bus input.
- Heavy steel 2RU chassis with milled aluminum face plate
- Dimensions (W x H x D) mm: 432 x 102 x 406 (inc feet); 432 x 89 x 406 (without feet)