The BasX PT-100 is a high performance stereo preamplifier that includes a high-performance stereo FM tuner, line level analogue inputs for a CD player or line-level source, a built-in USB DAC with plenty of digital inputs for your computer, TV, cable box, streamer, etc. It also includes a high-quality phono preamp that supports both moving magnet and moving coil cartridges, along with provisions for a high-quality AptX Bluetooth module. The PT-100 can be operated via the simple front panel controls, or by the included infrared remote control. The intuitive menu system makes the PT-100 simple to configure and operate, and the big, easy to read, VFD display on the PT-100’s front panel shows you exactly what’s going on at all times.
- Full complement of analogue inputs – including two line level inputs, and a high quality phono input that supports both moving coil and moving magnet cartridges.
- Precision digital conversion – All digital inputs routed through the legendary Analog Devices AD1955 24/192 DAC.
- VFD display – dimmable levels.
- Full function remote control
- Subwoofer outputs
- Dimensions (W x H x D) mm: 423 x 67 x 317 (without connectors).
- Sensitive FM tuner – features 50 station presets and a Mono mode to help make even weak stations listenable.
- Full complement of digital inputs – including one 24/96k USB input, 24/192 coax and optical S/PDIF inputs, and an optional Bluetooth receiver.
- Bass and Treble controls
- Intelligent headphone level control
- Headphone output
- Heavy steel 2RU chassis with milled aluminium face plate