The Dayton Audio DTA-120 is a newly updated compact but strong Class-T mini amplifier. The revamped version of the popular DTA-100 mini amplifier is small and space-saving but it hasn’t lost any power in its renovation – it still delivers on excellent sound quality and value.
This Class-T amplifier can be installed almost anywhere, from desktop to AV cabinets, thanks to its mini size. The power held within this small device however is deceptive – it can outperform even the most sophisticated and powerful large scale hi-fi systems. With the ability to drive even the least efficient speakers, such as desktop monitor speakers, without strain, the DTA-120 is the ideal companion to smartphones, tablets, PCs and even television to provide high clarity and refined detail in sound quality.
On top of all the other benefits of looking good, fitting anywhere and delivering excellent sonic character, the DTA-120 can work seamlessly with all your sources. In a world where digital specifications are constantly changing, this simply needs a device with a headphone output jack.
- Audiophile-quality sound with extremely low distortion
- 40 WPC continuous into an 8 ohm load
60 WPC continuous into a 4 ohm load (up to 100W peak, one channel only)
- Front-mounted 3.5 mm input and rear RCA inputs
- Ultra-compact extruded aluminum heat sink enclosure
- Quad mini binding posts accept bare wire or banana plugs
- Thick, stylish black-anodized aluminum face plate