Just like the Invisa 650, the single-stereo Invisa SP 652 utilises a one-piece flange/driver/frame construction in order to minimise footprint, but maximise performance. A high-definition wide-dispersion dual-wound voice-coil 6-1/2”driver is joined by twin HVFR tweeters are mounted in a special acoustically optimised high-frequency pod with a precisely calculated angle to maximise stereo coverage and radiation into the room. There is also a high-frequency equalisation switch which allows the SP 652 to precisely match any environment. It has been designed for both in-ceiling and in-wall use, the SP652 comes standard with a round, paintable MagnetLock™ fastened micro-perf grille and there is an optional square grille available.
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz – 35 kHz
- Nominal impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms.
- Dimensions: 21.9 cm Diameter x 8.6 cm Deep
- Driver Complement: One Dual-wound voice-coil 6.5″ bass/midrange driver, Two High-Velocity Folded Ribbon (HVFR™) tweeter
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Rec. Amp: 10 – 250 Watt/channel
- Cutout: 18.1 cm Diameter