The SVS Prime Elevation is a remarkably versatile, multi purpose home theatre speaker that can be mounted in a variety of ways. The angle in the front panel of the cabinet combined with the specially designed Multi-Angle Wall Bracket allows the Prime Elevation to be effectively utilised as an LCR speaker when it is not possible to properly position a normal speaker. Alternatively the Prime Elevation can provide rear and surround channels as well as a great option for introducing height effects utilising the technologies of Dolby Atmos®, DTS:X® and Auro-3D®.
As with the rest of the Prime series, the attention to detail and build quality on display with the SVS Prime Elevation is of an exceptional standard to ensure that as well as being multifunctional, this speaker looks great and sounds even better!
- Unique SVS Multi-Angle Wall Bracket (patent pending) system that allows speaker to be wall mounted in any of four positions
- Cabinet Dimensions: 23.5cm (H) X 13.82cm (W) X 20.02cm (D)
- 1” Aluminium Dome Tweeter
- 4.5” Midrange Driver
- Sensitivity: 87 dB (2.83V @ 1 meter full-space, 300-3kHz)
- Rated bandwidth: 55 Hz-25 kHz (±3 dB)
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended amplifier power: 20-150 watts
- Priced individually