The Prime Tower makes use of knowledge gained by SVS during the development of the Ultra Tower but has a few unique features of its own including a new specially designed crossover helping to get the best performance from the two isolated 6.5” woofers, 4.5” midrange driver and aluminium dome tweeter. Each of the drivers is housed in an individual compartment within the cabinet to ensure the highest levels of accuracy from each component.
With a combination of high quality components, excellent build quality and a few tricks from the clever people at SVS, the Prime Tower has to be considered among the best tower speakers at this price point.
- 1″ aluminium dome tweeter
- 4.5″ polypropylene cone midrange driver
- Dual 6.5″ polypropylene cone woofers
- SoundMatch Crossover Network: 3.5-way crossover with premium-grade capacitors, air-core inductors and heavy-trace printed circuit boards
- Dual 1.7” wide-flared rear-firing ports
- Rated bandwidth: 30 Hz-25 kHz (+/-3 dB)
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 87 dB (2.83V @ 1 m full-space, 300-3kHz)
- Recommended amp power: 20-250 watts
- 5-way binding posts
- Black ash and piano gloss black finish options
- Dimensions in cm: (H)93.0 x (W)20.3 x (D)29.5 including grille and feet
- Unboxed Weight: 18.2 kg