The Triton One from GoldenEar is an evolutionary speaker. It builds upon all the advanced technologies that have made the Tritons famous. The sleek 54″ tall Triton One includes a 56 bit DSP engine for the sub section, a fully balanced crossover design, high-end film capacitors, advanced cabinet design, and much more.
Its built-in subwoofer section is powered by a 1600 watt GoldenEar ForceField digital amplifier. The amp drives three 5″ x 9″ front-mounted quadratic subwoofer bass drivers which are coupled to dual (per side) side-mounted 7″ x 10″ quadratic planar infrasonic bass radiators. There are two newly designed 5-1/4″ cast-basket midrange/upper bass drivers, which incorporate GoldenEar’s proprietary Multi-Vaned Phase Plug (MVPP™) design, housed in dual discreet midrange chambers, arranged in a D’Appolito array surrounding the extraordinary GoldenEar High-Velocity Folded Ribbon (HVFR™) tweeter.
- Efficiency: 92 dB
- Driver Complement: three 5″ x 9″ long-throw quadratic subwoofers coupled to four 7″ x 10″ planar infrasonic radiators; two 4.5″ high-definition cast-basket MVPP mid/bass drivers; single HFVR High-Velocity Folded
- Rec Amp: 20 – 650 watt/channel
- Dimensions: Speaker: 146mm W (front) x 203mm W (rear) x 422mm D x 1372mm H (with base)
- Frequency Response: 14 Hz – 35 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
- Ribbon Tweeter
- Built-In Subwoofer Power Amplifier: 1600 watt ForceField digital/DSP amplifier
- Base: 311mm W x 502mm D