The second generation Triton Two speakers from GoldenEar brings the original Triton Two up to Triton One’s sonic standards. It incorporates many of the technologies and refinements developed for the Triton One and also welcomes new upper bass/midrange drivers with new cone, surround, spider and voice coil. On top of this, a completely new balanced crossover with polypropylene capacitors similar to the Triton One is used.
- Driver Complement: Two 5˝ x 9˝ long-throw quadratic subwoofer bass drivers, coupled to Two 7˝ x 10˝ quadratic planar infrasonic radiators, Two 4-1/2˝ high-definition cast-basket MVPP™ upper-bass/mid drivers, One High-Velocity Folded Ribbon (HVFR™) Tweeter
- Efficiency: 91 dB
- Rec. Amp: 20 – 500W/channel
- Dimensions: Speaker: 13cm W (front) x 19cm W (rear) x 38cm D x 122cm H (height with base installed, no spikes). Base: 29cm W x 46cm D
- Frequency Response: 16 Hz – 35 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
- Built-In Subwoofer Power Amplification: 1200 watt ForceField Amplifier