With its distinctive trapezoidal shape, the SVS Ultra Tower is sure to be the star of any home theatre package. The unique cabinet design is not just for looks though. Many sonic benefits come from the construction of the cabinet including the use of non parallel front and rear panels to eliminate frequency response colouration and enabling the 8 inch woofers to provide accurate, deep & room filling bass. The wedge shape on the cabinet’s front baffle reduces edge diffraction for a detailed and clear sound stage. In addition, the grille has been optimised for the best possible acoustic transparency allowing the aluminium dome tweeter and 6.5” mid range drivers to do their work unhindered. The attention to detail and superb build quality helps make the SVS Ultra Tower speakers a force to be reckoned with!
- Floor Standing Tower Loudspeaker
- Real black oak veneer and piano gloss black finish options
- Dual gold-plated 5-way binding posts
- 3.5″ wide-flared rear-firing port
- Cloth grille with pin/cup retention system
- Elastomer screw-in feet – adjustable for level
- Spiked metal screw-in feet included – adjustable for level
- Cabinet Dimensions: 45.6” (H) x 13.8” (W) x 16.5” (D) (without grille)
- Overall Dimensions: 45.6” (H) x 13.8” (W) x 16.8” (D) (with grille)
- Shipped Dimensions: 50.3″ (H) X 21.3″ (W) X 22.3″ (D)
- Rated bandwidth: 28 Hz-32 kHz (+/-3 dB).
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms.
- Sensitivity: 88 dB (2.83V @ 1 meter full-space, 300-3kHz).
- Recommended amplifier power: 20-300 watts.
- 3.5-way crossover with premium-grade capacitors, air-core inductors and heavy-trace printed circuit boards
- Unique tapered midrange array minimizes off-axis lobing and enhances radiated sound power into listening space
- Top midrange-to-tweeter crossover: 2 kHz
- Bottom midrange taper frequency: 700 Hz
- Dual midrange-to-woofer crossover: 160 Hz
- Weight: 34.2 kg