Dayton Audio’s UMM-6 USB: a measurement microphone that matches the level of precision previously offered only by expensive measurement equipment.
• Connect to your Mac or PC via USB port
• High-quality components with rugged construction
• Compatible with most industry-standard measurement software
• Precision condenser microphone for recording applications and critical measurement
• True omnidirectional pattern with calibrated flat frequency response
• Compact design includes sturdy carrying case with foam insert
The Dayton Audio UMM-6 is a professional-quality USB measurement and recording microphone. Designed to work with industry-standard third party recording and measurement software. The compact size and rugged construction make it the perfect companion for audio professionals who must work on-location performing acoustic analysis, recording, or monitoring audio levels. Each UMM-6 is individually calibrated using a laboratory-standard measurement microphone, for consistent, repeatable measurements on the PC that match the level of precision previously offered only by expensive stand-alone microphones and measurement equipment. It also works great with the Room EQ Wizard software. A carrying case with foam insert, 10 ft. USB connection cable, and a mini tripod mic stand are included with the UMM-6.
Specifications: • Capsule type: Precision 6 mm electret condenser • Polar Response: True omnidirectional • Frequency response: 18-20,000 Hz (Calibrated) • Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1K ohm: 10 mV/Pa (-40dBV, re. 0dB = 1V/Pa) • Maximum SPL for 1% THD @ 1000 Hz: 127 dB • S/N ratio: 70 dB (A-weighted) • Connector: USB B female • Weight: 148 grams.