Class A sweetness and Class AB power? That’s no problem for the XPA-1.
When you’re in Class A mode, the XPA-1 Gen2 seamlessly transitions into Class AB mode when it needs to. This means you can find the sweet spot at practically every volume level. From the softest pianissimo, to the full-throated roar of an orchestral crescendo, the XPA-1 can handle it with ease.
The XPA-1 Gen2 is the ultimate expression of our X-Series Gen2 power amplifiers. This is reflected in its differential-all-the-way-through design, superior build quality and even tiny—but meaningful—touches like an informative metering system that can be dimmed or turned off entirely, gold-plated RCA connectors and a high-quality metal toggle switch for input selection. Every aspect of the XPA-1 Gen2 has been carefully considered and engineered to deliver an amazing experience, by any measure.
- Power output (0.1% THD): 1,000 watts RMS @ 4 ohms; 600 watts RMS @ 8 ohms
- Balanced and unbalanced inputs.
- Machined, gold plated, unbalanced RCA input .
- Dimensions (W x H x D) mm: 432 x 197 x 483
- Fully discrete, fully balanced, Differential Reference™ design
- Switchable Class A and Class A/B operating modes
- Trigger input and output.
- Heavy duty, gold plated, clear jacketed audiophile speaker binding posts.