TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PURCHASES
The following terms and conditions (referred to as the Terms) apply to all purchases made from this website. By placing an order you are making an offer to Wall of Sound Audio Visual Limited (referred to as us/we/our) to purchase the items ordered subject to the Terms. The offer is only accepted when we process the order and dispatch the items, and once accepted by us shall constitute a binding agreement between you and us.
Please therefore read this document carefully before placing your order.
These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
Acknowledgement and Receipt of Orders
• Orders are acknowledged by email as soon as possible. Any email or other acknowledgment from us does not constitute our legal acceptance of your order. The offer is only accepted when we process the order and dispatch the items.
• We will email you a copy of your receipt, either separately or within the acknowledgement. The receipt is confirmation that we have received your authorisation to take the monies shown from the relevant payment partner. The receipt also serves as the required proof of purchase for any returns, so please ensure you retain the email and/or a hard copy in a safe place.
Your order for goods is subject to availability. If we do not supply goods to you for any reason we will inform you of the situation and will not charge you for those goods, we will obviously refund any money already paid by you for the goods.
Only one special offer may be redeemed per order, and only one such offer may be redeemed per household.
14 Day Returns – Your Statutory Rights
If you wish to return goods, you should notify us of your intention to do so within 14 days of the date of receipt by you. You then have an additional 14 days to return the goods from this notification date (goods should be returned within 28 days). We will in such circumstances refund you the cost of your order, not including postage. However, if goods are not returned “as new” due to excessive handling on your part, or with components missing (including packing materials and manuals) we may make a reasonable deduction for this.
12 Month Guarantee
• In addition to your statutory rights, should any item purchased on the website develop a fault within the first 12 months from delivery to you, we shall offer to repair or replace the faulty items without charge to you. The foregoing 12 month guarantee is subject to the following conditions:
- the fault developed through normal domestic use only; and
- the guarantee does not include normal wear and tear, in particular the erosion of parts which are designed to wear is not included; and
- you have not allowed repairs to be carried out on the items other than by us or our appointed agents (which acts will invalidate this guarantee).
Please note If the product purchased is from our clearance section and proves to be uneconomical to repair we can at our discretion elect to offer a refund (or part thereof) that reflects the value of the product at the point of failure.
- If we are required to send an engineer to your home to inspect and repair a product, and that product is subsequently found to be in good working order, we will charge you for the costs we incur for the call-out (typically £50.00). At the time of booking the call, we will ask you to guarantee the cost of the call-out before instructing the engineer by securing a credit or debit card deposit. We will only charge the abortive call-out fee to your debit or credit card if no fault is found.
• We shall have the right, in the first 12 months, to require products to be recalled if there is found to be a fault in that product range which is hazardous to users. In such instances we shall refund you the full costs
Payment and Prices
• The price for the goods will be as stipulated on the website at the time when you place your order. We are entitled to update the price on the website from time to time to take account of any increase in our supplier’s prices, or the imposition of any new taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission on the price published for the goods on our website is wrong. However, once you place your order the price will be locked at that point.
• We try to ensure that all prices displayed on our website are accurate.
• The price of the goods on your order will need to be validated by us prior to processing your order. If there is a problem, we will inform you of the correct price and will give you the opportunity to purchase the goods at the correct price.
We can currently accept payment of your order by Visa, Mastercard, Delta/Connect and Maestro only thorugh PayPal. We also accept Paypal payments. Payment by cheque or cash on delivery is not accepted. We do not offer credit facilities.
• Payment for goods must be made in accordance with our purchase procedure. All orders are positively credit card sanctioned prior to despatch. We cannot accept responsibility if any details you provide us with are incorrect or if any order is held up as a result of incorrect details.
• All prices on our website are in pounds sterling and inclusive of VAT but exclusive of our very reasonable delivery charges, which will be payable as indicated at the time of placing your order.
• We regret that we cannot accept orders for and make deliveries to addresses outside of mainland Britain. For delivery addresses within the mainland, we will endeavour to deliver the goods within the times stated in our Purchase Procedure, but time shall not be of the essence. If no times are specified, delivery shall be within a reasonable time.
• We reserve the right to charge for re-delivery if you are not present at the agreed original delivery date.
• Please check the condition of all products delivered as soon as they are received. This does not affect your statutory rights but if there is a problem we want to deal with this as soon as possible as the last thing we want is a disappointed customer.
• As soon as we have delivered the goods to you, you will be responsible for them and any damage occasioned whilst in your possession. When we deliver the goods we will require you to sign for them. If you are not able to sign for a delivery, we will do our utmost to let you know when we intend to redeliver the goods again. Our responsibility for everything other than damage due to our negligence will end at the time the carrier tried to delivery the goods to you.
• Title in the goods will pass on delivery. Should you return the goods pursuant to conditions set out under these terms and conditions, then title in the goods shall revert to us when you return the goods to us.
• LED/OLED: Please note that today’s production techniques cannot guarantee an absolutely perfect LED/OLED display and buyers should be aware of the possibility of imperfections in the form of a few isolated constantly lit or unlit pixels (or stuck pixels). As a result of this, there is a commonly accepted tolerance level by which LED/OLED screens may display such imperfections without being classified as faulty. As such, we can only take back displays as faulty for refund/repair if the number of affected pixels exceeds the manufacturer’s guidelines, subject to the Terms and Conditions. There may also be differences in the backlight brightness across the screen than could be noticeable on static and predominantly single coloured moving images and letter boxed images Please check with the relevant manufacturer as to their tolerance level.
• Many of the goods we sell are of a technical nature and unfortunately it is not practical to publish detailed specifications of all the goods and keep specifications 100% up to date. All drawings, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on our website are for the sole purpose of giving approximate descriptions of the goods. However, if your goods do not conform to the specification displayed on the website relating to such goods at the date of purchase, we will arrange for collection of the goods from you and you will be entitled to receive a refund on production of the proof of purchase (sale receipt).
• We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the items.
• We shall not be liable to you, for any failure or delay in performance of our contract, if it is due to an event beyond our reasonable control. Including, without limitation, acts of God, war, industrial dispute, fire, flood, tempest and national emergencies and if so delayed we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for performing such obligations.
• We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. We will however endeavour to acknowledge all complaints within 7 working days. If you have a complaint please
- Our details
10.1 This website is owned and operated by WALL OF SOUND AUDIO VISUAL LIMITED
10.2 We are registered in [England and Wales] under registration number 06377309
10.3 Our principal place of business is at
New Inn Corner, Market Weighton Road,Holme on Spalding Moor,YO43 4EE
10.4 You can contact us:
(a) by post, using the postal address given above;
(b) using our website contact form;
(c) by telephone, on 01430 861271
(d) by email, email@example.com